Undercover Sceptic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scientology cult or Religion...?

Go down 
+2
Jamie Clubb
Rob
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology cult or Religion...?   Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Cheers Smile

I know the link to that is on the forum somewhere and when I get time shall have a look, get bit evidence together and debunk it but........

believers, is it worth still trying to debunk it or should I stick with trying to figure out why they believe it?

Anyway back to business, promote the science, show the evidence, what more can you do?

Regards,

Den.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Clubb
Snr Member
Jamie Clubb

Male Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : Coach/Writer
Humor : Groucho Marx, Tony Hancock, Bill Cosby, Billy Connolly, Paul Merton, Ricky Gervais
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Scientology cult or Religion...?   Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 pm

http://www.martialedge.net/forum/political,-social,-and-cultural-dimensions-/9%1011%11-what-the-architects-say/

If you look at my posts, half of what I did was provide links to evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbchimera.com
frank
Jnr Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Retired/reading,any out-door activity,trying to keep my mind active
Humor : ???/maybe...dry
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Scientology cult or Religion...?   Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:31 am

Jamie Clubb
"and the origins of all the world's major religions. You will see a lot "cult-like" activity at the beginning, including being secretive"
Hi All,
I'm the newie here so hope l don't mess up too badly.
I'm a Buddhist,l'm not sure if Buddhism counts as a major religion,but there is absolutely nothing secretive about B.
If this thing works and anybody is interested l'm prepared to elaborate on this.
Thanks Frank
Back to top Go down
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Scientology cult or Religion...?   Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi frank,

welcome,

you may want to post an intro about yourself,

please do elaborate on buddhism, all contributions of a positive and constructive nature are welcome,

Den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientology cult or Religion...?   Scientology cult or Religion...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scientology cult or Religion...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2