Undercover Sceptic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RR - Marty Artist
Jnr Member
RR - Marty Artist

Male Number of posts : 7
Humor : Dry, Wet, Damp....
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Empty
PostSubject: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Hello all,

As my first post I would like to introduce a subject that I can't see included on this forum.

You may or may not be aware of the Planet X/Nibiru so called discovery.
Basically it's a planet that people claim enters our solar system every 3600 years or so and circum-navigates our planet and sun.

Before I get to involved with this post I'll just put up a couple of links to start it off so people can become familier with what is being said and researched.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/467572.stm
http://www.astroengine.com/?p=255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc

I know none of these link proove anything. I personally don't think the planet will destroy us all, but is it actually there??

Lets try and fathom this? Anyone got any input?
Back to top Go down
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Will check it out when I get chance m8,

ASAP,

Den
Back to top Go down
RR - Marty Artist
Jnr Member
RR - Marty Artist

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:00 am

I just want to apologise for the quality of the sound in the youtube link I posted. It's poor but he does go onto the subject of Nibiru and the samerian race and annunaki...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3oH92AZTPo&feature=related this is another link about the same kind of thing.

This subject does start breaching off into some crazy theories about alien races etc... Try to bare with it lol!

Thing is the samerian race did exsist to some extent, there is proof from clay tablets dated back 4000-6000 BC and they show some very unusual images on there carvings...

I'm looking for answers on this sibject and I hope you might help me find out the truth about this myth!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Never heard of this one so im going to post a few links and we can take it from there Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_planetary_object_(non-scientific)#Planets_proposed_by_Zecharia_Sitchin

Sitchin

The Annunaki

sumerian mythology

ancient astronaut theory

All wikis which arent best evidence but no worse than encyclopedia Britannica, so gives us a starting point.

Skepdic Sitchin

Mayan prophecy 2012

Couple of skepdics links.

Astrobiology debunks nibirus!

And the lat from nasa, which says Wiki got it right Very Happy

Hope that lot helps Smile

Den.
Back to top Go down
RR - Marty Artist
Jnr Member
RR - Marty Artist

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 am

These help, Thanks.

It seems like Nibiru is more of a cult of believers with no real evidence to back up the claim!

Interesting subject though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Phil Plait, the 'Bad astronomer' has also recently debunked this issue as pure pseudoscience in a recent interview with the skeptics guide to the universe podcast.

Regards,

Den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....   Planet X, Nibiru, 2012.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet X, Nibiru, 2012....
Page 1 of 1