Undercover Sceptic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Introducing myself! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a Martial Arts practitioner and I discovered this site through the Martial Edge Forums.
I have had a few good discussion with some user's from this forum and thought I would check it out as some things I wish to discuss are not always martial arts based.
I am also a musician and have a very open mind to most idea's. I don't really place full faith into something unless I experiance it or see it for myself, but I do trust my instincts and feelings about certain subjects.
I am a technical engineer and have worked in various sectors of engineering and technology, so I do have an analytical mind. Let's say I like to know how things work and why!

I look forward future discussions and I hope this site will prove to be interesting and informative on a veriety of subjects! Smile

Peace afro
Back to top Go down
Rob
Snr Member
Rob

Male Number of posts : 346
Job/hobbies : Combatives, Skepticism, Design.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucireland.com
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi Guest,

feel free to leav a proper name unless ofcourse you have reason to hide your identity which is fair enough.

Please read the 'read before posting section' for the base rules and enoy yourself, you are very welcome,

Den.
Back to top Go down
RR - Marty Artist
Jnr Member
RR - Marty Artist

Male Number of posts : 7
Humor : Dry, Wet, Damp....
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi, sorry this post was me, I removed my account because I thought den and jamie wasn't posting here any more and it was such a small forum...

Anyways I decided to stick around for a while and see if it grows. I've read some posts here and looks like some interesting points. Very Happy

So sorry for the messing about but I'm gonna give it a good go this time!

Peace
Back to top Go down
Rob
Snr Member
Rob

Male Number of posts : 346
Job/hobbies : Combatives, Skepticism, Design.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Cool...

Thanks, R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucireland.com
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

No Probs Ryu,

BTW Its a small forum because we only acept quality over quantity Wink

Den.
Back to top Go down
RR - Marty Artist
Jnr Member
RR - Marty Artist

Male Number of posts : 7
Humor : Dry, Wet, Damp....
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:44 am

Well thats good to hear!
Back to top Go down
Jamie Clubb
Snr Member
Jamie Clubb

Male Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : Coach/Writer
Humor : Groucho Marx, Tony Hancock, Bill Cosby, Billy Connolly, Paul Merton, Ricky Gervais

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Ryu, nice to have you on board. Welcome to the Church of Doubting Thomas Twisted Evil Great to have you on board.

Jamie
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbchimera.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undercover Sceptic :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: