Undercover Sceptic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw Milk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Raw Milk Empty
PostSubject: Raw Milk   Raw Milk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi all,

Now im sure no one on here participates in the practice of drinking raw unpastuerised milk, but just in case im passing this information on.

Drinking raw milk is extremely dangerous and in one instance reported has caused paralysis.

If you know nyone participating in this practice please forward them the following link.

http://www.triplicate.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=9851

Regards,

Den.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Clubb
Snr Member
Jamie Clubb

Male Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : Coach/Writer
Humor : Groucho Marx, Tony Hancock, Bill Cosby, Billy Connolly, Paul Merton, Ricky Gervais
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Raw Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Milk   Raw Milk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:49 am

Ah but Den, if its raw that means it is good for you. More natural you see Laughing

Alternatively, this is surely proof that all dairy products are not fit for human consumption and therefore we shouldn't have anything to do with them. Yes, natural organic freerange soya is for me, shortly before I elect my local rabbit for Parliament. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbchimera.com
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Raw Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Milk   Raw Milk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Jamie Clubb wrote:
More natural you see Laughing

I love when people say 'take this natural remedy', we all know that lots of 'natural' things are highly toxic so why would that be a good marketing gimmick?

I was over in North Shields a few days back and they had a herbal shop displaying things such as 'goats wort' - great in the bedroom department' and such other hilarious nonsense.

Do they really believe advertising in that way can achieve anything other than laughter?

Regards,

Den.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Clubb
Snr Member
Jamie Clubb

Male Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : Coach/Writer
Humor : Groucho Marx, Tony Hancock, Bill Cosby, Billy Connolly, Paul Merton, Ricky Gervais
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Raw Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Milk   Raw Milk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:27 pm

The thing is this country has done the "100% natural" thing before. It was called the Dark Ages! We were much healthy then weren't we lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbchimera.com
Sponsored content

Raw Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Milk   Raw Milk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw Milk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undercover Sceptic :: Scepticism :: Science-
Jump to: