Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fake degrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
undercover sceptic
Admin

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Fake degrees   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm

This is an appeal to action!

It has been brought to my attention that many UK universities, as well as others around the world are allowing students to study degrees in Homepathy and such nonsense subjects as study of Qi leading to a Qi practitioners degree etc.

Please if you know of a university that teaches this nonsense let us know and lets try and get a petition together either here or facebook etc.

Then we can write to these uni's expressing our disgust that people that graft towards real degrees, physics, chemistry, psychology etc are being shafted by Bullshit degrees!

Regards,

Den.

MY BLOG PAGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fake degrees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1